Kalkhoff Agattu 1.S Advance
Kalkhoff Agattu 3B Move
1 på lager
6,799.00 DKK – 6,999.00 DKK
Cube Analog er den ultimative entry level mountainbike, med den 1×12 Sx Sram gear gruppe gar du mulighed for at komme op af de stejleste bakker. den er monteret med Rock Shox Judy gaffel shvor du har mulighed for Lock out som gør gaflen stiv og ikke kan affjedre som gir en god oplevelse på stigerninger eller på vejen ud til skoven.
- FRAMEAluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- SIZESize Split: 27.5: XS (14″), S (16″) // 29: M (18″), L (20″), XL (22″), XXL (24″)
- FORKRockShox Judy Silver TK Coil, 100mm, Lockout
- BRAKE SYSTEMClarks Clout 1, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEURSram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERSSram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- BOTTOM BRACKETSram Power Spline, 73mm BSA
- CRANKSETSram SX Eagle™ Powerspline, 32T, 175mm
- CASSETTESram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- CHAINSram SX Eagle™
- FRONT HUBCUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- REAR HUBCUBE Alloy Light, QR, 6-Bolt
- RIMSCUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRESSchwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- STEMCUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARCUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPSACID React
- SEAT POSTCUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMPCUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLENatural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSETCUBE FPH868, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″, Semi-Integrated
Specialized Rockhopper 29
Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price.
Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2×8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
Specialized Rockhopper Sport
5,199.00 DKK – 5,600.00 DKK
All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet. Game-ready with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, MicroSHIFT shifting and an SR SunTour XCM fork that’s built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Reign in speed and dial up your confidence with powerful braking from Tektro’s M275 hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2x Shimano Altus shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 9-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly and promise countless miles of fuss-free performance.